Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

 My mistress is busy painting walls, doors, ceilings and furniture. Because my humans do "Living for work" they help around the house wherever help is needed. In return they can live in a room, apartment or camper for free and sometimes even food is included. So, my mistress goes painting a few hours every day whereas my master does other things, like repairs. 

I can't smell much chemicals when my mistress comes back after doing paint jobs. She uses chalk colors. In the pictures you can see some things she painted.




before - after







After my humans finish their work around here, they work on their software or walk us dogs. Sometimes we walk up the hill to the big cross or to the little oratory. Other times we drive to the woods or to the field on top on one of the hills. Mogli and I can run free there. We both love running free, but I get tired easily. I have to admit, I am getting oder and calmer, whereas the young fellow Mogli never gets tired. He is having so much fun when he is running. Too much fun, sometimes he runs me over or jumps over me because he can't stop on time.

Last week my mistress took Mogli and me to the woods and we met with Achim, our host as well as his dogs Alina and Milly, two white German Shepherds. Right when we started our walk a female jogger came by, and she said "Hi" and petted us dogs. Then she started jogging and Mogli followed her. My mistress tried to call him back, but he wouldn't listen. As there was only one way to go we kept on walking and hoped Mogli would return. 
After like 10 minutes that jogger came back towards us and Mogli still followed her. She told my mistress that she sent Mogli back to us a couple of times but he wouldn't listen, so she thought it would be best to bring him back - and off she went again. Mogli had to stay on the leash for the rest of the walk, but he didn't regret anything. He told me that walking with our humans is too slow and that he loved to run a litte along with the nice lady.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021