Our new home – January 4, 2022

 My turn, my turn, my turn! Hej everyone smørrebrød, it’s me, Mogli! Lupo needs a break, he’s getting old. I will blog now!

 No, you will not, this is my blog and you can help me once in a while. For now you can go on, but I will have a close eye on you. Don’t blog any nonsense.

 Smørrebrød, ok, you are the boss old man. My English is not good. Please be patio with me, no patient.

Today we moved into the house. We had to leave öhrli, early in the morning. San Quirico, the town where we move to, is located on a mountain. We drove up-hill for quiet, quite a while.

Smørrebrød, tabernac, writing in English is not as easy as I thought.

My humans, sorry, our humans, were afraid we wouldn’t make it to San Quirico with the trailer. But we did!
We drove by at first, there was no smørrebrød number on the house. This seems to be common in Italy. And if there are numbers on the houses they are not in order. Not all the time I mean.

 The landlord, was waiting for us.

 Stop! That was the landlady, the landlords wife!

 Ok, ok, don’t be fussel, fussy I mean.

While Lupo and I waited in the car she showed our humans around. She showed them how everything works.

And then! Finally! We could go out of the car and say hello to our new home. There is a small garden. In the basement is a big room with a huge table. Upstairs is the main living area. Plenty of room for me to chase Lupo.

 You can’t chase me in the house, you will destroy everything. Crazy Husky!

 I am joking smørrebrød.

Our master started to unload the trailer, but he had to carry the boxes a long way. My mistress couldn’t stand watching him. In the afternoon she drove into the town of Serrone to get a pushcart.



It was easier with the pushcart but still took a long time. My mistress started looking for the things we needed for the night and the next morning.

There are a lot of dogs around here. We met the black Labrador from next door. He walked the street, barking all the time : wuff, wuff, wuff, wuff,….. while he walked forward (see picture). I don’t know what he wanted to say. 



These Italian dogs are weird. The street next to our house is the main street. The dogs stand and walk on the street as if there are no cars.

 

I am tired. Writing a blog is smørrebrød hard and I need a nap. Talk to you soon.

Hej do.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021