Italy, a new country to discover – October 15, 2021

Not much happened the last couple of months. My humans were very busy working on the big box they call computer. They move something called mouse and all of a sudden they have colorful pictures on the box. Their mouse does not smell and does not have fur or a tail and it does not run away – how boring!

Now we have to go to Italy to talk to some people there, my humans will talk, not Mogli or me. Today we left early in the morning. Mogli and I had our dog beds in the car.

The night before I had to go out to take care of some personal business. Not only once but twice. My humans hardly got any sleep. Luckily I was able to sleep in the car.

After a couple of hours of driving we arrived in Switzerland and later Italy. When we came to the Italian border control nobody was there and we could just drive over the Swiss border.

 Switzerland has a lot – and I mean a looooooot – of tunnels. Short ones, some open on one side like a gallery and others are pretty long, just like the Gotthard tunnel. There was snow on the higher mountains.



A couple of hours later we arrived in Italy. To go to Italy my humans had to fill out papers before the travel. There was a traffic jam at the border and it took a long time to finally get there. No officials were at the border and we could just drive through.

My mistress told me that we will see the Mediterranean Sea but so far we only saw some lakes. It was a long day and my humans were tired, so they looked for a hotel shortly after we crossed the Italian border. We found a nice one in Montano Lucino, Como, it’s called Cruise Hotel https://www.hotelcruise.it/

The manager of the hotel and the clerk were very friendly and the manager welcomed Mogli and me in person. They even had a garage for our car.

If you ever come to Como and are looking for a good hotel check this one out.

 I complete forgot to tell you that the car my humans got as a present broke down and it would have been too costly to repair it.

They had to buy a new car. This one is a little smaller than the Citroen C8 we had before. The new one is a VW Touran and Klaus, a friend of my humans, helped finding this new car. It's an old car but runs great, my humans say.

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021