It feels like summer – Piombino/Italy - October 16, 2021

My humans did not get up too early so Mogli and I had a good long night. My humans packed most of the stuff they had taken to the room the night before back in the car. Then they took us to the car and Mogli and I waited in the back of the car while our humans had breakfast and checked out of the hotel. Great opportunity to have another nap before we would be on the road again.

We did not take the Autobahn, instead my humans tried to drive along the coastline as much as they could. They said we weren’t in a hurry and they thought it’s nicer to be able to enjoy the drive.

Our next stop was Piombino where my mistress booked a room in a B&B. It was a nice drive and we could see the Mediterranean Sea.

In the afternoon we arrived at the B&B called Regina Margerita, just like the name of the street where it is located in Piombino. www.bedreginamargherita.com/

It’s a small B&B close to the historic part of the city.

In the evening my humans decided to walk into town to get something to eat. They wanted to take Mogli and me to the beach if possible. We had a nice walk and we saw the beach but there was no way to get there. Finally we arrived at the old part of the city, a plaza with a little tower. It seemed like everybody used this plaza as a meeting point. It was sunset and my humans enjoyed watching it.

 



After the sunset my humans were really hungry, I could hear their stomachs rumbling. We walked through one of the many small alleys while our humans tried to decide where to eat. They found a small restaurant which they decided to have dinner at. The restaurant wasn’t open yet, we had to wait a while. It is called Restaurant DaLuca www.facebook.com/DaLuca-1241363816022160/

A small table outside was chosen by our humans, Mogli and I got our blankets to lie on and the nice waitress brought us some fresh water.

 My humans weren’t that hungry and decided to order just one course. My master ordered Frittura Mista and my mistress Trancio di tonno in crosta. It smelled delicious and my humans were very happy with their food. Well, they could have dropped something for me to check if it’s good, but they did not.




After they finished we went back to the B&B and soon after went to bed.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021