March 27, 2021 – my mistress is an artist and I love her pictures

All these pictures I add to my blog or post on my Facebook page are taken by my mistress. But she only shares the “not so good ones” with me, most of the time. I love her pictures!

 Last year she made that short video of the Husky farm we stayed at. Now she finally found the time to finish it to the full length of the song. All the pictures and videos in this video are made by my mistress and she did everything else too (except the music).

It gives me the chills when I watch this. Unfortunately I could never see the dogsled because I had to wait at home but I know all the dogs personally, played with some of them and I am part of this video. Some of the dogs in the video crossed the rainbow bridge.

 Maybe you want to watch it too and let me or my mistress know what you think.




 


My mistress loves taking pictures of wildlife and details. She could sit for hours and wait for something to show up that’s worth taking a picture of. Unfortunately there weren’t many occasions to do that but she’s planning to have more of them. One of her dreams is to have a professional camera and got to Yellowstone Park and take pictures of the wolves and buffalos as well as bold eagles. Taking pictures of bears and moose in Canada is on her list too. Besides that, there are many places on this beautiful earth she wants to go to and capture with her camera.

Please support my mistress by liking and following her pages and videos.

Her pictures are often very special as her focus is a different one. Check out for yourself.

Mogli and I are the object she photographs the most and we sometimes don’t like it

 My mistress took so many pictures over the last years while we were traveling and even before. She had a camera which broke down during the West Wind Brigade in 2017 for Canada 105’s and now she uses her iPhone to take the pictures until she has a new camera.

To show her pictures to the world my mistress created a website (www.Nassima.Photography)  and a Facebook page (www.facebook.com/NassimaPhotography/).

 She will create a calendar for 2022 to hang on the wall with some of her pictures. Follow her on Facebook to see when this will be available.

If you are interested in ordering prints of one of her pictures, please contact her. We have some prints in our apartment and everybody that sees them is impressed.








 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022