June 30, 2020 – A great place to be and the Munich Animals

Mogli and I like being here in Unterfeldbrecht. As it is close season we are not allowed to run without a leash. My mistress bought a 15m/49 ft. leash and Mogli and I both got the chance to run on the long leash. It was also a possibility to train Mogli to listen to the commands. There are woods and fields all around town and not much traffic. One day we went on a very long walk, it felt forever to go back home. I am a senior and allowed to complain about long walks.


The only downfall here is the ticks. There are thousands, millions of ticks and after every walk my humans found like 10 ticks or more in my fur. They decided to get a spot-on to keep the ticks away. Luckily that worked and Mogli and I did not have to deal with these creatures again.



 

Josef is a very friendly person and so is his family. They laugh a lot and my humans love that. The humans made a couple of campfires and had barbeques. Mogli and I were allowed to be at the fire as well.

While my humans put a net over a fenced area that would soon be a chick cop again Mogli and I were allowed to run around in the chicken cop. Unfortunately Mogli found some old chicken bones of cooked chicken and as they are dangerous when we eat them we couldn’t play there any more. Mogli found the bones while nobody else could find them.

 



That electrical wheelchair is very fast. Josef has a car too which only he can drive as he maneuvers with a joystick and gives voice commands for things like the blinker, windows and more. He plays wheelchair hockey too in a team called “Munich Animals”. If you would like to see how that works and maybe even want to support them please visit www.MunichAnimals.de. They play in tournaments and have to stay over night. As some of the players can only do some things without help they do need an assistant that stays with the players all the time.

My humans are very impressed by the way Josef handles his handicap and they are considering taking an assistant job when they settle down again.

 

Mogli already caught a couple of mice in the fields. I caught one too and am very proud of it. My mistress does not like it as the mice are still alive when we present them to her.

 

 By the way, if you like the pictures in my blog you might want to visit my mistress's Instagram account https://instagram.com/Nassimas_Photography

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021