July 19, 2020 – Next stop: Fachbach

We are moving on, Josef is looking for someone that will assist him for a long time, like a couple of years and my humans have different plans.

My humans already found another place where they will work for accommodation. There is a small hotel in Fachbach that needs some renovation and my humans will help with that.

Wow, isn’t that crazy, we are traveling all over Germany because Fachbach is in Rheinland-Pfalz.

 

This morning my mistress picked up the rental car and after my master packed the car we drove off. First stop was Oberursel where my humans picked up some stuff they needed, next stop was the storage unit in Mainz. My humans stored some things they do not need for our stay in Fachbach. They still carried the winter clothes from Lapland with them and they said they would not need them for now.

It was a short drive from Mainz to Fachbach where we arrived in the late afternoon.



 

We met Marion and Achim but more important we met Alina and Millie. Alina and Millie are white German Shepherds. Alina is my age and Millie is a puppy, only three months old. Mogli was so excited to meet new people and new dogs, he whined all the time and jumped like a kangaroo.

Marion and Achim are very nice people and they greeted my humans, Mogli and me very friendly.

 

Fachbach is right next to the Lahn, a stream in Germany and only a couple of kilometers further downstream the Lahn meets the Rhine.

People here swim in the Lahn.

 

 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021