May 18, 2020 - Packing


Today my mistress started packing the suitcases. I think I missed something, my humans didn't talk about leaving. I heard them talking about that Corona thing and that they would need to quarantine when they got back to Germany. And now they want to go back.
So I listened a little more to what they were talking about. Looks like we are taking the train tomorrow and go on the ferry the next day. We will not go back to Frankfurt but to a small apartment in Schleswig-Holstein. My humans want to work on the software without distraction.

I wonder how Forrest will react when he realizes we are leaving, when he sees a train or a ferry? He must be scared. I better stay close to him to take care of him.
This time we are taking a different route. Instead of going to Trelleborg and take the ferry to Rostock we will go to Gothenburg and take the ferry to Kiel. This way we have a longer trip on the ferry and can sleep longer.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021