December 30, 2019 – Missing Hermy

My humans are talking about Hermy a lot at the moment; actually they call her Omi Hermy. We met Hermy in Port Hope last year and my humans love her and so do I. Maybe you read my posts about her last year, how she found the house she was looking for. Last week my humans received an email from Hermy that she wasn’t feeling well and my humans responded immediately. Until now they haven’t heard from Hermy and they are very worried about her. It’s not like her to not answer to emails. So Omi, if you read that – please let my humans and me know if you are fine – we are worried and concerned.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021