November 30, 2019 - Enno

Today was a special day my mistress looked forward to - a lot. In 2018 my mistress‘s nephew was born and she has only seen him once since then. Well, of course we were in the USA and Canada and only returned to Germany in May 2019, so there wasn‘t much chance.
So today was the great day to see Enno for the second time and this time in more privacy since last time when all the family was present.
Enno is a cute little boy. At first he was a little scared by me, well understandable, I am almost as tall as he is when I stand on my four feet. I was tempted to just lick over his face because he smelled so good. Don‘t worry, I know how to behave and did not do that. My humans talked a lot to my mistress‘s sister and her husband. They had a lot to catch up on.

Talking about my mistress‘s sister and her husband (let’s call them He and She) I have to tell you a story that is funny somehow, especially looking back.
Before He and She got married He had a bachelor party. His twin brother, both looking alike, was at the bachelor party too. He and his twin brother jumped off a small wall, about 15 inch / 40 cm high. They both fell and broke their foot. One of them broke the left foot and the other one the right foot. They both got into hospital and were in one room. The wedding took place with both of them using crutches. Today they laugh about this but it must have hurt.

I love kids and it was fun seeing Enno. My mistress enjoyed it a lot!


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021