November 16, 2019 - Mrs. B

The house we are currently living in is an old house. I don‘t know how old but you can tell, it is very old. We only use one room where we sleep and during the day my humans move the mattress and set up the table to work. Well of course there is a kitchen, a toilet and a shower. The rest of the house still has all the belongings of the man that used to live in here before he passed away.
One half of the house still belongs to Mrs. B. Mrs. B is 95 years old. She has problems walking but she is still fit in her head. My humans help her around the house, to sort stuff and things like that. My mistress is impressed; Mrs. B has very old books and amazing things like a Laterna Magica and more. And all the old pictures and letters from Mrs. B’s grandparents she kept. Just imagine, she is 95 years old so her grand parents must have been born around 1875. That was shortly after Prussia was in war with Austria and France. The titanic sunk in 1912, two generations after Mus.B.’s grandparents were born. 1865 was the victory over Southern secessionists in the Civil War. Maybe that gives you an idea on how impressive that is.

Mrs. B is a very nice lady, she loves me. She used to be a harsh person, she was hard to deal with but while getting old and wise she changed. She is a kind and caring person now. My humans, especially my master knew her for almost 40 years.

I am glad we can live in that house and very thankful. Thank you Mrs. B, my humans and I appreciate.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021