December 3, 2019 - My mistress is a professional reader.

For more than a year my mistress has been a professional reader. That means she is reading books the publisher makes available to her and she writes a review about it, which is eventually published.
She reads a lot of books. As we are traveling a lot it is not possible to carry all these books along, that‘s why my mistress is reading eBooks. Sometimes that‘s stressful as she is supposed to read and review them within three weeks and some books are quite long. Plus she has more to do than readings books.
Some of the books she is reviewing are cookbooks and my mistress prepares some of the recipes in these books.

Besides a blog where she reviews the books she also has a Facebook page. Maybe you would like to visit that blog or Facebook page. The books she reads are in German and English and so are the reviews.

To be honest, I would prefer her to do less reading and go out in the fields more often. If it was for me I could be outside running in the fields all day long - as long as it does not rain. When it's raining I prefer to stay inside and just go outside for a quick pee or poop. Trust me, I can hold that quite long to avoid going out.
It was fun at Ken's place where I had a dog door which I could use whenever I wanted to and run in the huge backyard. At Tim's I had to ask to go out when my humans were inside. Believe it or not I can be very persuasive when it comes to convincing my humans that I HAVE TO GO NNNOOOOWWW!

This is the link to the blog: http://nassimabookworm.blogspot.com/ and here you can follow her on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Nassimas-Bookworm-101554221334049/




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021