September 14, 2019 - Cleaning

My humans got the offer to stay in a small house for a while and in return they would clean out the house. The person that lived in the house before recently passed away and everything but the furniture had to be removed. There are lots of clothes, books and other stuff in the house. So now my humans separate clothes, garbage and things that can be sold at the flea market.
They have been busy for a couple of days and when they managed to clean out one room we moved in. It is not finished yet but the remains are mainly books that need to go into the paper trash and some personal belongings that remain in the house for now.
The house has a small garden and I can go outside whenever I like to, well at least during the day when the weather is nice.

While my humans sleep on an air mattress for now I have the couch to sleep on all by myself.

So far it seems this is just temporary because my humans have plans. I’ll keep you posted.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021