June 19, 2019 – An unusual evening

Remember I told you my humans met two very close family members? Today I met one of them again. She went for a walk with me and my humans and a friend of hers. After the walk she took me with her and her friend and we went to a part of Frankfurt called Bockenheim. Bockenheim is where the Goethe University used to be; now it is spread all over Frankfurt.
We walked through Bockenheim for a while and went to her friend’s house afterwards. There was another dog, a nice wiener dog. The dog was very friendly.
My mistress was a little worried because I wasn’t used to that situation and she wasn’t used being without me. I had a lot of fun that evening and maybe we’ll do that again one time.



Professional Reader
10 Rezensionen
NetGalleyDE Challenge 2019
Rezensionen veröffentlicht

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021