July 1, 2019 – Visiting my mom

We had to leave Peter’s moms house because she has a dog hair allergy and can’t deal with it any longer. My humans had three opportunities where we could go until we find an apartment but all them backed up with different reasons as family emergencies, sickness etc. Luckily my mom agreed to have us for a couple of days. No, not my four-legged mom. Unfortunately my four-legged mom passed away in April at the age of 14. I would have loved to meet her again. My human mom agreed to have us. She is such a kind person and she loved me and my brothers so much. We had a great childhood while we lived there. My dog aunt also passed away so the only dog left in my mom’s house is Sam.

My mom and her partner welcomed us and we had a few wonderful days. We went for long walks along the river Rheine and I played with Sam.

Did I tell you I love my two-legged mom? I remember when I was a little puppy she took such good care of me and showed my brothers and me the world. I met my brothers after we all left to our new families. I was the first one that left, just fair because I am the firstborn. My brothers are Luigi and Gino. Luigi almost looks like me; just his face is a little different. His is divided in two halves and mine is not.

Thank you Lucia and Isabel for having us and taking such care of us.




Professional Reader
10 Rezensionen
NetGalleyDE Challenge 2019
Rezensionen veröffentlicht

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021