May 20, 2019 – Germany? Airplane? Packing? And another balloon jam

Yesterday my humans started packing suitcases and a big box. I got a little nervous and my mistress noticed. She saw that I was restless and confused about what they were doing and told me that we have to leave the country and go back to Germany because that’s what border control told us when we came into the USA in February. She also told me that my master and she prepared as much as they would to apply for an Investment Visa while we are in Germany and hopefully get it to be able to come back for good.

Honestly, I do not see the sense in all that. Why can’t we just live where we want to and where we like it? I like it here and I don’t want to go back to Germany. Most of all I don’t want to fly in an airplane again. Ok, the last flight wasn’t too bad because I could be with my mistress. She assured me it will be the same again this time, I can come with her in the cabin and lie in front of her seat. I think I am fine with that, although, it is a very long flight. I told my mistress that I am concerned about that and she explained to me that this is a night flight and people will sleep and so would I. Well, I guess I can live with that.

My humans were busy all day long because they had to figure out what to take and what to leave with our friend Ken.
As if this wasn’t enough happening for one day my humans told me that we would go to another balloon jam in the Fremont Hotel on the old Las Vegas Strip.

My humans sold the car so we had to take an Uber to get there. My master took care of that huge and heavy box; luckily it fit in the van of the Uber driver. It was a very friendly driver. Hi Richard, maybe you read that!


We met Ken in front of the El Cortez and my master loaded the box into Ken’s car. My humans and I walked to the Fremont hotel while Ken drove there because his foot hasn’t heeled yet.

The “Old Strip” what people call the Fremont Street, was filled with people and it was loud with all the music acts. I personally think that’s too much but it looked like most of the humans enjoyed it. We met the other balloon people in the Restaurant of the Fremont Hotel. Besides Ken and Julie, our old friends, Janet and Kevin were there. I already met them at the last balloon jam. There were some others like Steve, the organizer of the Bling Bling Jam. My humans met him first at the Florida Super Jam in 2014. As well as Lucy, Megan, Patrick and his lovely wife.
After the humans had dinner (there was a big buffet and everything smelled so good) they started making balloons. As it was Ken’s birthday Patrick made him a birthday hat. That looked very funny!

All I got was ice cubes, very frustrating. So I had to eat after we came home – dog food, how disgusting! I think I deserve better than that as a very loyal and friendly dog. My appetite wasn’t too big as there were the packed suitcases waiting in the apartment. Not everything is packed yet as we fly on May 22 but still – it’s alarming and scary.

Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021