April 23, 2019 – Balloon Jam in the park

I told you before that my humans are balloon artists. They do know a couple of balloon artists in the Las Vegas area and today some of them came together to jam. My mistress suggested and Janet organized a jam in the park. Normally they gather in a restaurant to eat and jam. Craig Ranch National Park is not far from our home and they do have a nice dog park, not as nice as Frasier Park but still ok. Sorry, you might not be interested in that, just got carried away. Ok let’s start again. Craig Ranch National Park is a nice park, approximately 170 acres in size with a 65,000 square-foot skate park as well as four civic plazas, two lighted competition baseball fields, tennis, volleyball and basketball courts, community gardens, eight reservable ramadas and expansive open spaces.
Janet and my mistress decided to use one of the ramadas and barbeque. That way we could sit in the shade.


My humans had to get some things before we went to the park. Next stop was the dog park. Here we go – that’s what I like, but unfortunately there weren’t many dogs there and I had nobody to play with. My humans took me to the shelter where Janet was already waiting for us. They set up everything and Stephen, Kevin and some more balloon artists showed up.


Although I had to be tied up all the time but when my mistress took me for a pee I had a great day. My humans made sure I had ice cubes in my water bowl. I LOVE ice cubes when it is warm outside. It’s fun to chew them. The best part however was that my humans bought a steak that was way too big for them. Remember, I love human food, especially meat, eggs and some other things. That steak was soooooo yummy. I got almost half of it.


When the humans started twisting balloons I took a nap with a full belly.
There was a nice breeze in the park and I could relax and just snooze. We left late in the afternoon and everybody was exhausted, too much fresh air. When we came home my master took a nap while my mistress relaxed and I took a nap too. What a day!

Professional Reader



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021