March 7, 2019 – Showing my new harness

After it rained yesterday it was a beautiful day again today. The sun was shining and it was about 20 °C / 68F. My humans decided to take me to the dog part today for me to run and play with other dogs.
I was very excited and couldn’t wait to get there. When we arrived there were already a couple of dogs playing. Today even the big area with the grass area was open.
First area we went to I played with a German Shepherd and a Husky. This was not the grassy area I wanted to go to so I pretended to be bored by the other dogs and stayed close to the fence to the preferred area. Luckily my humans learned how to read my body language and took me to the grassy area.
At the grassy area, a huge area, were a couple more dogs. One was an Irish Wolfhound called Aoife, which is Eva in Irish. She is a beautiful and gentle dog and we played a little bit. Another dog, a black puppy came to us as well as another Husky. We all had a lot of fun.
A short while later two more dogs came into that area, one was a Pit bull. He was annoying, always trying to bite me. I did not react and tried to walk away but he followed me.
Later a small dog came towards us and he tried to play with Aoife. That was funny because they looked a little bit alike just that Aoife was more than twice the other dog’s size.

I had a lot of fun and enjoyed running free and play with other dogs. My humans promised me that they would take me here at least once a week. I am really looking forward to that. There is a little dog area at the apartment building but it’s small and it gets boring. And yes, they are other dogs in the apartment building and I meet some of them once in a while but they are all way smaller than I am and there is no room to play.

What a wonderful day. Now I can have a good night’s sleep with great dreams.

Oh, I completely forgot. What do you think about my new harness? Is it to colorful? I like it, it’s not as heavy as the old one although it’s basically the same one. Julius-K9 just improved it. It says “Dog On Duty” on the side. I got a new leash as well, it’s orange. I just got that yesterday. Can you imagine, my humans ordered that in Germany, it was made in Hungary and arrived here in Las Vegas in less than three days. Thank you Julius-K9 (https://julius-k9.com/en/).





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021