March 23, 2019 – Visiting my favorite dog park

My humans decided to take me to my favorite dog park again. It’s a little further away than the other one but the Francier’s Dog Park is my absolute favorite because there is that huge grass area.

The weather was great, the sun was shining and it was nice and warm, not too warm though. When we arrived there weren’t too many cars there – so not too many dogs which I like.
The first dogs I met were two Huskies. One of them was a 14-year old Siberian Wooly Husky. What a beautiful dog. The other one was a Samoyed Mix.
My humans took me to the big grassy area. There were a couple of dogs, most of them about my size. Another Husky was there too, a puppy, only 4 months old. He wanted to play with me but I had to run around and read the latest news. This is a huge area so that takes a while. When I was done I played with the puppy and some other dogs.
It was so much fun and I enjoyed it very much. My humans took the harness of when we came there and I just had a collar on. That gives me more freedom running and playing. Taking of the harness means for me I don’t have to take care of my mistress and am free to play.
While I was playing my humans talked to some of the other humans. They talked to Mathias, the owner of the two Huskies I met earlier, for quite a while.
After more than 1.5 hours playtime we finally left and went back home. I was so tired and happy.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021