March 22, 2019 – The Never Ending Story finally comes to an End

The vehicle my humans bought in Canada back in January is still not registered here in Nevada. It is imported after a lot of paper work but not registered yet. Last time my humans and I went to the DMV we were told there was one more paper they needed. So my mistress talked to the responsible person from the dealership yesterday and believe it or not, that paper arrived this morning with a courier service. Less than 24 hours from Canada to Nevada – my mistress thought that was amazing.
You might be able to guess where we went today. Yes, you are completely right, we went to the DMV again. But this time was different, this time we had a pass and we were able to just walk through without standing in line. Don’t be mistaken; it still took about two hours to get everything done. Luckily that nice lady we had been to before was our agent again, Christine was her name. My mistress had to sign a lot of papers and to pay money for taxes, title and registration. This is so complicated, why does it have to be that way? Isn’t there an easier way? You humans make everything so complicated. Let go of all that and just enjoy sniffing around and play, just like I do. Well, don’t forget to nap, that’s very important. An adult dog needs about 17-20 hours of napping EVERY DAY! Older dogs need 20-22 hours a day. Life is so much easier that way.

After my humans finally got that chapter closed they stopped at Walmart on the way home. Did I ever tell you I love going to Walmart? I can’t tell you exactly why. When I see that sign I just freak out and start crying. Everything smells so interesting there and people just love me. Every time we are at Walmart people tell my humans and me how pretty I am.

When we got home I napped until it was time to eat some food, watch my humans have dinner and go for a pee and more at the dog area that belongs to the apartment building.

Ps.: On the pictures you can see me "sit" on the couch.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022