March 11, 2019 – Never ending story, part 2

Another day, another chance. My mistress contacted the officer at customs at Las Vegas airport today to get the missing paper for registering the car. She was told that she could come by and get the paper. So my humans went to the custom office at the airport again and the officer did not understand why the DMV would need the paper but gave it to my mistress anyways. My humans drove to the DMV right after leaving the airport. The line was not as long as last time but never the less it took more than one hour to get to the information desk. We were fine to go inside and wait to go to an agent.
The agent looked at all the papers and – guess what he said? Yes, you are right, he said there is another paper missing!!!! My mistress got that missing paper as an email while waiting at customs. She emailed it to the agent and he printed it.
The agent took all the papers to his supervisor and came back to us to tell us that the paper had to be signed by the dealership where my humans purchased the car and my mistress as the buyer. He was very sorry about that and gave my humans another permit to make sure they can drive the car while this lasts AND most important, he gave my humans a pass so they don’t have to line up again when coming back to the DMV.
Due to the time difference my mistress could not call the dealership but when we came back home she immediately emailed them.

Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021