January 31, 2019 - Leaving Port Hope


I knew it, they packed up the car today. But let's start at the beginning; my humans and I picked up the new car yesterday. It took quite a while until everything was finished with all the paperwork. I must admit, it's a nice car, but it might be a little too small for all the stuff we are carrying around.
Later yesterday my humans went to Oak Knoll Stables where my mistress groomed the horses again. She was so very sorry to tell Caroline that we would leave the next day. After we came back my mistress changed at Joyce's house and we went to Hermy's house. They had coffee and cake while they talked. I got some special treats too. Did I mention I love Hermy? I really do and not just because of the treats she gives me, she is such a lovely person, so sweet. We said goodbye and left to go back to Joyce's house where my humans packed up the rest of the stuff.
Today they loaded the car, but first my master had to go back to the car dealership because something went wrong with the payment. They had a hard time fitting everything in the car and had to leave some of the stuff behind. At the end they managed. First stop was Hermy's house because my humans wanted to give some of the stuff we had to leave behind to the church where Hermy ushers. My humans had a cup of coffee and after that we had to go back to the car dealership to fix that problem I mentioned earlier. Chris the car dealer is a very friendly and helpful guy.
Finally at around 1 pm we left towards Niagara Falls. It was very windy on the road and my mistress was worried about the box they packed on the roof rack. In Toronto was heavy traffic and it was getting late. My humans decided to stay over night in Niagara Falls, visit the falls the next morning and cross the border after that. It was very cold.; -17C and -30C real feel. We stayed the night at Motel6 in Niagara Falls, a nice motel, clean rooms and very friendly staff.
I was very tired and fell asleep quickly. My mistress was quite restless.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021