February 3, 2019 - Thee states in one day

Yesterday we went from Dunkirk, NY to Walton, KY. Because we have to stop every 200 km to fill up the tank we loosetime.
Today my humans got up very, very early. Way too early for me anyways. We've been on the road for 10 hours and I am done with sitting in the car for today. They told me that we have to be inPahrump by February 8 because that transfer permission is only valid for 10 days. We lost time because of the break down of the car.
The humans had some snacks on the way and a meal at KFC. I did not get anything today, only dog food at the Motel in Brinkley, AR tonight. That's not fair! Hereby I officially file a complaint - I don't want dog food, I demand to have human food!
We went through Kentucky, drove through Tennessee and stay for the night in Arkansas.
Now I am tired and will go to sleep. I promise to write a little bit more about what we've seen and where we were. The good thing is, it's warm here, 21C/70F. Of course there is no snow any more. Isn't that awesome. This alone is worth driving all these days.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021