February 11, 2018 - What a terrible night

After there was so much screaming in the night my humans were still tired in the morning. For breakfast they went for iHop. After that we visited Janet, one of the balloon friends. Later my humans and I went to Famous Dave’s for dinner. Oooh that smelled so good. They ordered a combo of spareribs and briskets with corn and muffins. My mistress gave me some of the brisket to try. Wow, I could get used to that, that was really good stuff.

We went to bed early again. Today the weather wasn’t good. As the Internet in the Motel 6 was not working my humans went to Starbucks for breakfast. A long breakfast, for 4 hours they’ve been sitting there and doing stuff on the Internet. I think they were looking for an apartment. When they were done we went to look for some apartments on the way from Las Vegas to Pahrump. They found some in gated areas. My humans stopped at the Gallery Apartment Homes. My humans told me that they liked them very much but were looking for something in Pahrump not Las Vegas. They like it better in Pahrump and so do I. It is too busy in Las Vegas and everything is more expensive in then in Pahrump and it is quieter in Pahrump.
Hopefully my humans will find an apartment in Pahrump soon. I am tired of traveling around.

There was still no Internet when we came back to the Motel6. In the night there was screaming in one of the rooms again. Telling by the voice it was the same people than before. A little later the cops showed up and arrested the male. This is not a good motel. We stopped at so many motels on our way but this was by far the worst. My humans did not sleep well and neither did I.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021