January 29, 2019 – RIP Lupomobil

What a day, I am exhausted. Well, let me start at the beginning. My humans had to get up early because my mistress had an appointment at the hair salon. It had snowed in the night and they wanted to make sure they could drive out on the driveway and might have to clean it. I don’t like getting up early; I’d rather sleep a little longer. Not today – the alarm went off on 7.30 am.
My humans decided to leave earlier and get a coffee at Tim Hortons. I can’t complain about that because they ordered an English muffin with Bacon and Eggs for me. Looks like my humans finally understood what I really want to eat. If you want to see a video on how I eat that please visit my Facebook Page https://www.facebook.com/LupoTheDogWithTheBlog/
After that we went to the hair salon called Evolution (https://www.facebook.com/Evolution-Hair-Design-292145867541108/) where Jillian cut my mistress’ hair. This was boring but they talked about me and I had to listen what they were saying to make sure it’s just the truth. They did a great job and were very, very friendly.

When they were finished there they decided to go to Cobourg and do some groceries. But first they wanted to go to the beach and see what it looks like now with all the wind and snow.
Wow, it was very chilly there. Lots of snow on the beach and ice. I was not allowed to run around on the beach but it was great. My mistress took a couple of pictures as well as a video. To watch the videos please go to my Facebook site.

On the way back to Joyce’s house they stopped at Harvey’s in Port Hope to get something to eat. I had to stay in the car. They said it wasn’t good food, although Harvey’s normally is great. No need to complain for me, I got half a burger.

After we were back at Joyce’s house my mistress made some phone calls. There was one phone call that confused me a lot. She said something about towing our van, our Lupomobil. What is towing and what would it do to our van?

My mistress explained to me that the van was broken and that it wouldn’t be worth repairing it as it probably would cause more things that would break. The only thing they could do with the van was to dump it. Seriously? Dump the van? That van that brought us here to Canada all the way over the Rocky Mountains? That van I love so much to ride in because I have so much room in it? That van where we slept in during our last trip? That can’t be true!
After it got dark and it started snowing like crazy that towing truck showed up and they started pulling out the van out of the garage. I was crying while they loaded the Lupomobil on the truck.
The truck brought the Lupomobil to the car dealer where my humans bought a new car. We went to the car dealer to and there they unloaded the Lupomobil. Now it will be dumped, pressed into a block of metal. That’s so sad. My humans are sad too but there is nothing they can’t do about it. When a car does not drive any more and it is too broken to be repaired that’s what humans do with it. Good thing I am not a car. When I am sick my humans take me to the vet to get me better again.

We drove through heavy snow when we went to the car dealer in Cobourg. I will tell you more about Chris who sold my humans the new car tomorrow; right now I am too sad to talk about it.



Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021