January 28, 2019 – Packing, what does that mean? Where are we going now?

My mistress started packing up again. That usually means we leave and go to another place. I haven’t figured out yet where we are going this time. So far not everything is packed yet and they still are quite relaxed, not as we are leaving the next day.
My bed is still next to the bed of my mistress and my bowl is still where it belongs so I am not too worried yet. But, I have to make sure to stay close to my humans now. They might leave without me. I mean, they say they love me but you never know. Better safe than sorry. I will follow them wherever they go now, just to make sure they will not disappear. Maybe we go back to the desert?



Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021