December 31, 2018 – I fell in love again but this time it’s different

We visited Hermy again. I fell in love with Hermy because she always gives me treats, very special treats I wouldn’t get from my humans. Sometimes I get some ham, some crackers, Christmas cookies, cake or other yummy things. This time I got some blueberry cake with whipped cream, milk and a slice of ham. Hermy is the best. She must have been a dog in an earlier life how else would she know what a dog wants?
Hermy and my humans talked a lot.
They said it’s New Years Eve. This is a day I don’t like too much. Back in Germany this was a horrible day. The humans shot rockets in the sky and made a lot of noises. I was scared by that and didn’t know where to hide. My humans told me it’s ok and that I will be fine but that didn’t help me. Last year we spent that day at Tim’s house in Connaught and there was no noise. The years before that we were in the desert and there were no fireworks either. But I did not know what would happen here in Port Hope.
Luckily there was no firework here in Port Hope and I had a nice weekend with my humans.


Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021