September 29, 2018 – Harvest Market in Cobourg and Primitive Designs


There was a Fall Market in Cobourg today and Joyce and my humans picked up Donna on the way and went to Cobourg. Part of King St. was closed for vehicles and people could walk on the street. My mistress and my master saw a lot of nice things and they stopped every few meters to look at something.
Right when we arrived there a couple, strangers, started talking to my humans about me and they asked if they could take a picture of me. That’s weird, isn’t it?
There were a lot of dogs with their humans but we couldn’t talk, the humans were just too busy.
My mistress’ glasses were broken, well the frame was and she had been looking for a new frame for a couple of months now, as she didn’t want to get new glasses. There was that optician on King Street and my humans walked in to see if the would have a replacement frame. Luckily they did have one and they put it aside for my mistress. The shop was called InSight, very friendly people.
Further down the street was a shop called RAW 101. They sell dog food, raw dog food and yes, cat food too. There was that nice guy at the booth outside, he had a very British accent and my mistress asked him about this. He said he was from England and just for a short time in Canada. I liked him, not only because he gave me some treats and took a picture of my to put it on Instagram.

After we left Cobourg and dropped Donna at her house we went to visit a shop called Primitive Designs (www.PrimitiveDesignsCanada.com). We passed that “shop” a couple of times already and I saw that huge dinosaur made out of metal with its glowing red eyes. I was not allowed to go inside but there was plenty to see on the outside too. They have real big wooden boards to make tables out of it, lot’s of funny things made out of different materials, robots made out of metal scrap and way more. It took the humans a while to see all the things that are inside the shop but I was comfortable in the car.

This was a great day and I am very tired now. Good night friends.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021