September 22, 2018 – Alderville First Nation

This was a busy day. Joyce was a volunteer at the Water Day at Alderville First Nation. There were some booths to show how important the water is and how humans should take care of that. Also there was someone showing how wild rice is treated after it is harvested.
People sold crafts and food and the kids had the opportunity to get face paint and to attend a show.
My humans brought their balloon equipment and asked the organizers if it was ok with them to twist balloons for the kids. After a positive response they started twisting. I had a nice and comfy place right next to my mistress so I could see and hear everything that was going on. It was sunny and not too hot so I could enjoy the day.

My humans had fun and chatted with the people. When my mistress took a short break and looked at the tipi that was set up she started laughing. The same company, HomeSewn.com that made the tipis for the Native People in Timmins and the tents for Tim and the True North Voyageur Brigade, made that tipi.

Later my mistress took me for a short walk, but I had to stay on the leash. Nevertheless I enjoyed walking around and reading the local newspaper by sniffing around.

What a great day. Thank you Alderville First Nation.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021