October 21, 2018 – Good Bye Joyce

It’s the big day! Joyce is leaving for her vacation. She will be traveling Australia, Singapore, Thailand, Bali and New Zealand for the next 2.5 months. My mistress helped her book all the flights and listened while they were doing this. All these countries must be far away. The flight from Canada to Australia takes almost 36 hours.

My humans took Joyce to the bus station in Port Hope. She takes the Express Bus to Toronto Pearson Airport.
Now my humans have to take care of the big house and the cats. Well, the cats – they don’t love me but they do accept me and even Little Bird with her three legs is getting curious to get to know me. They don’t have a problem with my mistress and to be honest no animal has problems with my mistress. Both of them like my master too but Calypso takes every opportunity to cuddle with him.

Have fun Joyce!






Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021