October 12, 2018 – I am visiting Port Hope High School

It’s election time they say. I don’t have a clue what that means so my mistress tried to explain it to me. Looks like they are looking for some kind of leader and they do this by something called voting. To decide which leader you vote people go to meetings where the candidates present themselves.
One of these meetings was held at the Port Hope High School and Joyce volunteered to help. Ken Morden (Caroline’s husband, that Caroline from Oak Knoll Stables where we visited the horses) runs for council. My humans were asked to make a balloon arch to welcome the visitors for that meeting.
So my humans ordered balloons, prepared the arch and we took it to the High School with our van.
After that meeting was over they decided that the arch was way to beautiful to waste it by popping. They left the arch at the school as there was another meeting the following weeks and they wanted to give the arch to the organizers of that meeting.

It turned out that the organizers of that other meeting didn’t want the arch and so my humans went to the school again to talk to the principal if they would be interested in the arch. This time I was allowed to come inside with my humans. They talked to the vice principal, a very nice woman. She has a dog too and it looked like she liked me.
The school had an event on October 13 where they took pictures of the children and the vice principal, Jennifer, thought that might be a great idea to use the arch for that.
So today my humans went back to the Port Hope High School to repair the arch and set it up.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021