November 16, 2018 – SNOW

Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow.
Do you know that song? It’s from one of my mistress’ favorite movies.
Last night it snowed! I love snow, it’s so much fun running in the snow, bath in the snow by rolling in it, lick it while I run.
My mistress went for a longer walk on the property with me.
We went all the way to the power line and my mistress looked for footprints. On the way back we went through the woods and passed the big old nut tree. I just ran back and forth and enjoyed the snow. It’s not as cold as at Tim’s place last year so I can enjoy it even more.
Can I stay outside all day today? Or maybe not, I prefer a nap in the warm house.
Do you like snow? I am not sure if I prefer sun or snow, maybe both.



Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021