November 12, 2018 - Leaves

There are a LOT OF TREES on this property. Some of the trees loose a lot of leaves. Joyce asked my humans to take care of the leaves and as the weather was good they decided to take care of the leaves today.

There were still a lot of leaves on the trees but way more on the ground. For me that meant I can run around outside for quite a while and have fun.
Little Bird and Calypso, the cats, were outside too.
Watching my humans work is boring because for me that means I have to have fun without them. Distracting them while they are outside with me is easy. All I have to do is start catching my tail, bark at them and jump around. This does not work all the time – but most of the time.
The leaves had to go into the compost box. That compost box was not big enough to hold all the leaves so my mistress had to climb in the box and jump and the leaves to compress them. I would have loved to jump with her but I was not allowed to do so. Instead I inspected the backyard and the trees, tried to chase the squirrels and read the local newspaper I found sniffing around. It smells like there are a lot of animals around here. I am not quite sure if I am correct but besides squirrel, which I can actually see and coyotes, which I can hear, I can smell raccoon, maybe a little wild turkey, fisher, rabbit, deer and some other animals. Wow, that’s a lot of wildlife in the backyard. Also I might have smelled wolf, but I am not sure about it.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021