December 12, 2018 – Sunrise

My humans woke up early this day. When I went outside with my mistress for my morning pee the sun just showed up. Look at these pictures, isn’t that beautiful.
I just had to check for the wolves or coyotes, whatever they were yesterday night. Of course they were gone but they marked the territory. You can bet I tried to lift my leg even higher today to mark as much as I can.
It might take a couple of days to finish that marking. That means I have to make my humans take me outside more often and to different areas of the property. There are so many trees here that will take me busy the next couple of weeks I think.

I know my humans don’t like it when I show them I have to go outside every half an hour but I can be very convincing.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021