August 26, 2018 – It’s getting quiet


This morning all the paddlers but Joyce left and went back home. That’s so sad, because now it is very quiet here again. I like having humans around me.
Joyce stays another day so I can try to get in contact with these cats.

Tim and Holli went to Timmins again to be at the Great Canadian Kayak Challenge and my humans stayed home with me. All they wanted was to rest and they needed to take care of their own business.

I chilled and later that day Jeff and Rhonda showed up and the humans talked while I had the chance to get to know Shelby better. At first she was a little shy but after a while we ran together and had fun.

It was a quiet day after a couple of very stressful days. We met some nice people and my humans had some good talks. They made new friends and were even invited to sit a house of one of the paddlers in March. They have dogs and cats too – wow I am really looking forward to that.


Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022