August 17, 2018 – Cats?!

Today Joyce arrived. She is part of the Brigade and responsible of all that medical stuff. But she did not come on her own; she brought her cats with her.
Well, I know what a cat is as Bandit the cat lives in the house of our friend Ken in Nevada. Bandit wasn’t to keen on dogs and he chased me around in the backyard a couple of times, hissing at me and trying to scratch me with his nails.
And now two of them? I am not really don’t know if the cats will be happy with all the dogs around. Sally and Silver have never seen a cat in their life and they do not know how dangerous they can be. I need to warn them. On the other hand Silver and Sally chase chipmunks, mice, rabbits and whatever is on the property. They might even chase a coyote or a bear I am just not sure if they would survive that.
Nevertheless I have to warn them about cats in general. These two might be friendly, especially as one of them only has three legs. I need to find out more about them soon. Maybe I’ll get the chance to meet them in the next couple of days. Joyce asked my humans if they want to be the house- and cat-sitter for a couple of weeks while she is visiting her daughter in Australia. That would mean I have to live with these cats under one roof and I better make sure we get along well.
What do the cats expect me to do so they don’t chase or scratch me? Any suggestion how to behave?



Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022