July 2, 2018 – Snoop Dog, Ice Cube and Diesel

My humans and I moved into the camper. A different camper than last year, it’s more comfortable.
One of my humans takes me to the lake every day so I can have a bath and have fun. Well, there is plenty of fun on the property. Sometimes there are a lot of dogs around. Most of all I enjoy playing with my friend Diesel. We love to run and chase each other.
Sally and Silver are not that much fun, they don’t play with me and at the beach they try to bite me when I chase the stick in the water. They don’t go in the water, well not really, they stay on the beach.
Snoop Dog and Ice Cube are the new dogs on the property. They belong to Reggie. Snoop Dog is a Chihuahua and Ice Cube, he is still a baby is some other kind of dog. Snoop Dog behaves like he is the boss here. Seriously? I don’t think so. Diesel and I are way bigger than Snoop Dog but never the less he barks at us and tries to scare us away. Ice Cube on the other hand is cute, he is a little afraid of us big ones.
Sometimes Silver, Sally, Diesel and I bark at Snoop Dog, all at the same time. He is not afraid at all despite his size. My mistress calls him Fatboy as she can’t remember his name sometimes. But he is not fat at all.

Anyways, he is too small for me and I prefer playing with Diesel.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021