June 2, 2018 - Is a garage something like a vet?


The last couple of days my humans took the van to the garage. They said the van needed to be checked if it is good to go to Canada.
Is this something like a vet?

First they went to the local Dodge dealer, as the van is a dodge. Is dodge something like a breed? I am Australian Shepherd/Golden Retriever but there is no vet just for my mixture of breed. My mistress told me that Dodge is the manufacturer of the car. Well, I am not manufactured, I am all natural.

At that garage we had to wait quite a while. They said they would change the oil in the car and check a couple of things. This took a loooooong time. At least there was air conditioning in the room.
That customer agent that took care of my humans did not recognize my humans or me. We just have been there 2 days ago to make an appointment. How can you not recognize me? I am very disappointed. Normally people recognize me because my fur is very unique.
After almost two hours they were done with looking at the van. Zack, the customer agent, said it would not be worth repairing everything that’s broken on the van. My humans were very sad, as they really like the van and already spent some hours and money in preparing it for the long drive. Zack mentioned a couple of things that were wrong with the van and my humans were sure that this was not correct. To my humans it seemed that they just wanted to sell them a new car.

So they took the car to another garage, Pete’s Autoclinic. They did the same thing, oil change and checking on the car. It did not take as long as the last time. They told my humans something different, they said some minor things need to be fixed and than we would be good to go to Canada.

This first garage said that the engine mount was broken and the engine might fall off any time. At the second garage my master could have a look himself and the engine mount was fine.

I personally don’t care what is wrong with the car as long as we can go to Canada. It is getting too hot here and I miss the lake to cool down.

Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022