June 19,2019 - The Rocky Mountains and Balloon Artists


This morning my humans were busy with their phones. Something about meeting some balloon artists in Denver,
My humans took a shower and luckily they didn't want me to take one.
We left Grand Junction and we had to cross the Rocky Mountains. I remember we’ve been in the Rocky Mountains exactly one year ago with Brooke but the Rocky Mountains in Canada are way more beautiful than here in the USA. Is there more than one Rocky Mountains?
The van had to climb the hill a lot today. It didn't like it and we had to stop a couple of times. Today the highest point was 3537 m / 11604 ft. And the lowest point was 1310 m / 4298 ft.

As we had to make so many stops to let the van cool down my humans were late for their appointment with the balloon artists. When we arrived in Denver Laura the balloon artist with the shop they wanted to meet at had to leave due to an emergency. They said they would meet later. I think I told you that my humans and Ken made a software for balloon artists where they can build their decorations virtually. Well my humans wanted to show them what it can do.
It got late. Besides Laura and her daughter were two more balloon artists, Harley and I forgot the other girls name, something with A. Sorry. This was so boring for me. I had to be in the car all day and now I had to stay in that shop while it was raining outside.
We camped on amWalmart parking lot together with some trucks. My mistress is a little worried but where ever the truck drivers rest it’s save they say.
Good night friends.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021