June 16, 2018 - will today be the day? Yes or no?



Around noon my humans got a call from Pete's Autoclinic that they made a test drive and uphill was not an issue any more.
My humans told me that it turned that the problem was a combination of several things. Now they changed a couple of parts and it works. They even made my humans a great price for this.
My humans are sure there not many car repair garages that would have done this, working a couple of days on the van and even come in on the weekend.
My humans and I can't thank them enough.
Listen everybody in PAHRUMP, NV - if you have an issue with your car or just need a maintenance or oil change, go to Pete's Autoclinic- the very best garage in the county.

After picking up the van my humans got ready to leave for Canada.
At first my humans were a little sceptical but the van ran up the hill as if there hasn’t been a problem ever before.
We drove towards Las Vegas and on I15 North.

We drove through Arizona and into Utah. In Cedar City my humans looked for a Walmart to spent the night. There were a lot of campers and RVs parked there for the night. My humans had some bread with sausage and cheese and went to sleep early.
Off course I got something to eat too. Do you really think they would forget about me?

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021