June 14, 2018 - will we make it over the hill today?



My humans got up early to bring the van to the garage.
They made a test drive and said that they would put in a new fuel pump. After asking my humans a couple more questions they had another idea what it might be and they started ordering parts. All these parts needed to be brought in from Las Vegas. This takes a while.
My humans and I went to Walmart to get some stuff
We waited all day long at that garage for that car to get finished. Later we went to Sonic to get something to eat.
Thursday afternoon all these people that drive Oldtimers meet at Sonic and they were all there when we arrived.
One man from the next table came over to us to pet me and talk to my humans.
When we returned to the garage they told us that they were still waiting for one part as the one they ordered before did not work.
Alex, that nice guy, drove us to our friend’s house where we spent the night. As the van was in the garage my humans and I slept in „our“ room again.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021