February 18, 2018 Mice in the house


I love these temperatures. It’s warm outside and no snow. Ok, it’s dusty and windy, but I don’t mind. My paws aren’t freezing any more and I can chill in the sun.

Today my mistress showed me a mouse, it was right in front of my nose. I don’t like mice, never tried them. They stink and I don’t like stinky things. Silver and Sally, Tim’s dogs, they would have eaten it right away. I do prefer my dog food, this is just waiting in my bowl and I don’t have to catch it first.

My master and my mistress told me that we will head back to Canada at the beginning of April. I hope it’s not cold there any more when we come back.






Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021