February 12, 2018 – On the road to Toronto

Today my humans left early to pick up a rental car. Thank you Ozzy for your help!
After noon they came back home and packed everything in the car. I was scared they might leave me behind but my mistress put my blanket in the trunk so I knew she would take me.
Luckily they packed the day before so it did not take long to get ready. My mistress took me for a very short walk and I was so happy to be able to go with them that I started rolling in the snow. My mistress didn’t like that; she told me she does not want to have a wet dog in the car.

After saying Goodbye to Tim we left and drove towards Toronto. It was a very long drive. We only stopped for short breaks in New Liskeard, North Bay and somewhere in Toronto.
It was dark and late when we arrived in Toronto. My humans looked for a Motel 6 at our last stop and we went to the Motel right away, as they did not have many rooms left.

I was very tired but very excited. Long rides in the car aren’t bad as long as I can look out of the windows. After it gets dark I prefer to sleep in the car, as I can’t see much anyways.

It was after midnight when we went to sleep. My master fell asleep immediately but my mistress couldn’t sleep. She says too much is on her mind to sleep. I couldn’t sleep either because I could feel my mistress was stressed.




Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021