Brrrrrrrr, it’s cold - December 21, 2017

The last couple of days were very, very cold. My mistress told me that the temperatures drop to -38°C during the night and the chill winds feel even colder.
Despite that my mistress takes me for our daily walk.
The first couple of minutes feel cold and hurt a little bit. When this happens I stop running around and lift the foot that hurts. Sometimes more than one foot hurts and I must look really stupid trying to lift up more than one or two feet at a time. It makes my mistress laugh. Every time one of my feet hurts she comes over to me and rubs my foot and after that I can continue running around.
Today we’ve been to the beach. It is frozen and I can run around on it. This is weird, running on water.
My fur is really thick and I’m not cold while I run around outside and even during the night I’m fine although my humans like to sleep in the cold. I roll myself together on my pillow and I’m fine.
Can you believe that, just 7 months ago I was in the desert and we had almost 40°C heat and now I am in Canada and we have almost -40°C. This makes 80°C difference. This is crazy.
I love the snow, I love running in the snow and rolling in the snow. Me, a German dog traveling the world. Isn’t this amazing? Who would have thought I would travel that far.






Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021