Bobcat? - December 15, 2017

It is cold outside and quite some snow. Despite the low temperatures and the snow my mistress goes for a walk on the property every day. Sometimes we go down to the lake and sometimes we just walk the trail on the property.
Today my mistress found some footprints in the snow and it looked like some animal unclimbed a tree and crossed the trail. She took pictures of the footprints and asked a couple of people of what animal that might been.
At first they thought it might have been a bear but the footprints aren’t big enough for a bear. Holi, a friend of my humans and me, said it was probably a bobcat that made these footprints.
A bobcat, what is this? My mistress also wasn’t sure so she looked it up and told me. A bobcat is a red lynx, a North American cat. It is about twice as big as a domestic cat.
I would love to see it, maybe if I look for it in the bushes and woods I will find it.







Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021