September 25, 2017 - Students from Collège Boréal visited us

Today was an exiting day again. A couple of students from Collège Boréal in Timmins and two teachers here and went canoeing with Tim. He told them some things about the voyageurs and the First Nation People.
Marc, Holly, Mikalin and Diesel were here too. Us dogs had to stay away from the students but I was able to escape while they opened the door to Tim’s house. Because I know how to behave I was allowed to stay while my humans made a balloon workshop with the students.
That was fun. I really like meeting new people and say hello to everybody. Everybody smells differently and the smell tells me stories about him or her. About 10% of my brain is for my smell, for humans this is about 1% of their brain. A dog of my size has approximately 200 billion smell cells. Isn’t that amazing?

After the students left, the others left too and it got quiet again.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021