October 9, 2017 OMG the bear is back

This morning when we came to Tim’s house the garbage can was flipped over again and it looked like the bear was there. I even could smell him. My mistress saw a footprint in front of our camper too but wasn’t sure if it is an old or a new one. How exciting, maybe I can meet him this time and ask him to play. My mistress told me that I need to be careful, as the bear is a wild animal and would probably be dangerous for me.
Tim told my humans that the bear was there during the night and scared him away. I wish I could have been there!

Later my mistress went on a walk on the property with me and we found his footprints just a couple of meters from the camper. Tim said the bear is about three years old and big.
The smell of the bear is very strong and there were many footprints. See for yourself on the pictures below.

Later today my humans decided to go on a canoe ride. Yes, I love canoe rides. I was so excited and could hardly wait until they crapped their gear and were ready to go to the beach.
On our way to the beach we saw two big poops of the bear. My mistress took a picture of one of them to show how big it is.

As soon as we’ve been at the beach I ran around, ran into the water, out again, rolled in the sand. I was so, so happy. They prepared the canoe and off we went. My humans wanted to paddle around the island again. All the trees change the color now and most of them are yellow. It looks awesome. My humans stopped at the island for a couple of minutes because they wanted to take pictures. I had to be on the pictures too. I like it when they take pictures of me, I feel special that way.
While they paddled around the island the wind increased and some dark clouds appeared on the sky. My humans paddled a little fast to be onshore in case it might rain. Ooops, now I said that r word. We are not supposed to say that word; it’s a bad omen.

I love it when I see my humans paddling hard while I can relax and just do nothing. Isn’t that great – just like my slaves – lol.

After we were back I could lay down on the couch in the paddle room where it was nice and cozy. My fur could dry and I could sleep.
That was a very exciting day and I enjoyed it.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Our new home – January 4, 2022