July 8, 2017

July 8, 2017

Yesterday the humans worked on the website and on the pictures all day long. That was a boring day for me although I talked to Silver and Sally a lot.

Today the weather was very bad, rain and storm, but sunshine in between. While the sun was shining I took the chance to go to lake with my mistress. I am glad she understands my needs and I can show her what I need or want. The lake was fun again and I chased a lot of sticks. Silver and Sally were at the lake too and they chased me when my mistress thru a stick.

In the evening we all gathered in the paddle room again. The paddle room is a little cabin, just one room, with a table and a stove. My mistress said her grandmother had a stove like this in the kitchen when she was a child. To cook on that stove you need to put wood in there and light a fire. Today the humans did light a fire in the stove and it was nice and comfy. I lied on the sofa in the paddle room and took a nap.

The paddle room is for sitting together and talking. One evening we even made sausages on the stove while they worked on the video. Again, looking at a screen and moving the fingers does not seem to be work for me but I need to admit the video starts to look good although there is no music yet.

It started raining and all of a sudden Josh and his girlfriend, Tim’s neighbours from across the street showed up. They were riding their four-wheeler when the rain started. Both of them stayed for a while before they left to go home.

I was really tired in the evening, playing in the water is fun but I am not used to it yet.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021