July 15, 2017

July 15, 2017


The weather wasn’t too good today but that does not matter as there were a lot of people on the property for the weekend.
My humans and Tim had a long chat in the morning in Tim’s house. Later my humans went into the paddle room to work on the video and Tim went to the lake to clean up the beach.

There was a chipmunk in front of our trailer and I would have loved to chase it but my mistress told me no because they are so cute.
With all these people around it wasn’t boring for me at all. There was Ernie and his girlfriend Maureen, Bob, Tyler and Candice stopped by on her way to Iroquois Falls. In the afternoon Tim joined my humans to work on the video.

It was cool and I enjoyed being at the paddle room with the humans, Silver and Sally. There was another dog that belonged to Ernie, it’s a huge boxer called Chico. He is 13 years old, a real senior. I haven’t met him yet but I hope I will later this day.

While my humans and Tim worked on the video Tyler and Ernie started a campfire in the fire pit. That was a big fire. Finally my humans stopped working and we went outside to sit next to the campfire. I had to be careful not to come too close to the fire or it would have burned me. Ernie said hi to me and Chico showed up immediately. He was jealous. He pushed me aside and told me to stay away from his master. Sorry man, I did not want to offend you, your master wanted me to come to him. Next time I will be more
careful. I don’t like being pushed away.

Tyler put more and more wood in the fire and was really big and hot. The humans talked and had fun and I had fun with Silver, Sally and Chico.

I love being around other dogs, it’s never boring and I can be a dog. When the mosquitos showed up the humans went in Ernie’s cabin and us dogs could join them. The mosquitos bothered me outside and they bit me a couple of times.

It was already late when my humans and I returned to the trailer. Outside it was cold and very windy. I was very tired and slept good this night.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021