July 14, 2017

July 14, 2017


I skipped a couple of days in my blog as not much was happening.

Today it was sunny and very warm and not much wind. My humans took a canoe down to the lake and we went into the canoe and paddled on the lake, just my mistress, my master and me. They had to get used to paddling a small canoe but after a while they did pretty good as far as I can tell.

First I looked at the birds and the ducks and thought about chasing them but my mistress told me not to but to lie down instead as the canoe was shaking every time I moved. So I decided to lie down and take a nap while my humans had to paddle. There was nothing I could do anyway.

They paddled for about two hours and even visited the island. My humans were tired when they came back and I was ready to play with Sally and Silver.

Although they were tired my mistress made some chicken soup and after dinner they worked on the video again.

Who would have thought my humans would like paddling a canoe on a lake? It looks like they like that spot here and get along with Tim very good. If it would be for me we could stay here longer because I enjoy the freedom of running around and go into the lake. It might be different in the winter time but I don’t know.





Professional Reader

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Buffalo farm, herding dogs and living in Serrone - February 9, 2022

Mogli. loves joggers - September 15, 2021

Mediterranean Sea and running free in Broccostella – October 17, 2021